It’s okay, I am not afraid to admit it. I am a nerd raising little sarcastic nerdlets. Oh, you protest to much! How do I know we are a family of nerds? I submit to you this proof and you be the judge:
1. We rarely miss opening night on a comic book movie, in fact we write said opening days on our calendar.
2. I don’t own several scarves, I own THE scarf, AND it’s the one from the earlier seasons BEFORE the grey stripe was omitted from the pattern. (This must net me double nerd points, yes?)
3. Judgemental Monkey refers to every woman’s purse as the TARDIS for the bizarre amount that one can fit into them.
4. Middle Monkey regularly carriers her lightsaber…again, double points for being a chick with a lightsaber I ask?
5. My next t-shirt purchase will be a joke about Mendel that most people won’t get.
6. This weekend Little Monkey and I made Wookie Cookies. No, I am not kidding.
7. There are fights that ensue over the new issues of Game Informer when they arrive.
8. I have at least a few nerd links in my list…this is my favorite.
There is more but the time is short and my patience is waning. See, only a nerd would use that word.
5 Comments Add yours
I thought it was like a circle, if you keep getting nerdier and nerdier don’t you go all the way round and become supercool again? It certainly sounds like you have three super smart and very alive young’uns there. Keep up the good work,
hahaha, I agree with Paul above on the circular theory. Point 7 really sent the message home, though! 🙂
This would explain my perpetual vertigo…
Oh man, that shirt is awesome.
ALL of them are! Think Geek is good too but I love the Mental Floss ones…a further indicator that I am a nerd. 🙂